Hi;

What we have done about this is simple.  We created a filter file with:

ALLRECIPS       0       CONTAINS        Xemployees email

& set the action to delete

This filter file is only the emails we see in our log files that are
constantly getting email and the emails are either no longer valid or they
have never existed.. My favorites are:

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

This email receives email everyday.. It is the most popular guy at our
company...

ALLRECIPS has the benefit that if anyone in the To or CC has this address
the email gets treated with our action.

We have a DELETE action on this filter.  The way we see it if
[EMAIL PROTECTED] & [EMAIL PROTECTED] are in the same To field chances are
quite high that the email is spam.

So that takes care of this.

I wish there was a way that Imail would refuse email from senders that do
not exist.  For example:  [EMAIL PROTECTED] can not be in the from
address since Imail should know the domain is local and that user does not
exist and it should outright reject it and refuse connection.

Regards,
Kami