Hi,

> > is there a possibility to test for (bogus) comments with
> > Declude.Junkmail (I'm using the lite version)? Something like
>

> As I know JM has a COMMENTS test from v1.67beta on.

Is it an undocumented feature? I can't find anything in the manual... How do
I setup this?

Best wishes
Michael
| interactiveaustria                   |
| Michael Tobisch EDV-Dienstleistungen |
| Wiesengasse 12, A-8160 Weiz          |
| Tel +43 3172 4930                    |
| GSM +43 664 2126941                  |
| EMail [EMAIL PROTECTED]                    |
| Web http://www.iaa.at                |
| Kundeninformationen per E-Mail:      |
| http://www.iaa.at/kundeninfo.asp     |