There was a discussion about this type of thing last week, something to do with certain actions being repeated for all recipients. Actions like HOLD, DELETE and apparently WHITELIST are doing this.

There's another whitelisting function called AUTOWHITELIST that might work instead (in the manual). I just don't know if this acts globally like the others (I suspect that it does, but it's easy to test). You can put an address of [EMAIL PROTECTED] in there and that would take care of everything for that customer...if it works appropriately when held or deleted elsewhere. I'm sure someone else is familiar with this.

Other suggestions have included installing a SMTP gateway that splits recipients into different messages so each can be handled independently. Many also just simply tag the headers and then use IMail rules on each account or domain to determine if the message should be deleted, held in a spambox, or delivered to the mailbox. Maybe there's some other popular methods out there?

Matt

Jeff Kratka wrote:

I have a couple of customers that want to be whitelisted completely so I
added "WHITELIST TO [EMAIL PROTECTED]" to the global config. The only thing is
that I have found out that if spam is sent to multiple recipients and this
person is listed it is allowed to come to everyone on the list since the one
person is whitelisted.
Am I doing something wrong or is there a way to prevent this.

Jeff Kratka
TymeWyse Internet
P.O.Box 84 - 110 Ecklund St., Canyonville, OR 97417
tel/fax: (541) 839-6027 - [EMAIL PROTECTED]