> Do you have over 200 whitelist entries in the global.cfg
> file?  There is a
> limit of 200, after which some of the earlier ones will be
> overwritten.

aah, yeah.  Many more than 200.  Possibly 1500.  What is the length limit on
a filter.txt file?  Perhaps I can do the dirty work there instead of in the
GLOBAL.CFG file.

The only limitations are in the global.cfg file itself. You can have an unlimited number of entries in the filter files (or sender/IP blacklists).

Declude JunkMail: The advanced anti-spam solution for IMail mailservers.
Declude Virus: Catches known viruses and is the leader in mailserver vulnerability detection.
Find out what you've been missing: Ask about our free 30-day evaluation.