Hello All.

Below is are the Headers from a message that was "Held" by declude.
This comes from an in-house system that generates email message
confirmations for job applicants.  The system runs on a Web server that
generates the message and sends the message.  The job applicant system
uses an address from my Imail server called [EMAIL PROTECTED]

When the applicant system sends a confirmation to anyone on
Imail/Declude they do not receive it and I know it is because of
Declude.  I did "whitelist" the jobs@ address so that Declude will not
block it and that worked.

Below are the headers from one of the blocked messages.  Why is it
blocking it?  Is it because of the Microsoft Mail Internet Headers 2.0
in the header of the message?  Or does the line "This E-mail was sent
from a MUA/MTA" have anything to do with it?

Thanks for any help.

Samantha

Microsoft Mail Internet Headers Version 2.0