Below are the headers from one of the blocked messages.  Why is it
blocking it?

Because it failed the IPNOTINMX, REVDNS, and SPAMHEADERS test -- and you have one of those set to use the HOLD action.

The IPNOTINMX isn't important -- lots of legitimate E-mail is sent from an IP that isn't in the sender domain's MX record.

The REVDNS test failed here because it was sent from 64.88.0.123, which has no reverse DNS entry (see http://www.dnsstuff.com/tools/ptr.ch?ip=64.88.0.123 ). I would recommend adding a reverse DNS entry for all your IPs.

Finally, it failed the SPAMHEADERS test because:

  (SMTPD32-8.02) id A3EA650A002A; Thu, 25 Sep 2003 13:20:42 -0400

It's using good 'ole AspEmail, which isn't that good with E-mail. Specifically, it identifies itself as being an Internet host named "AspEmail", which isn't a valid Internet hostname, and it doesn't include a Message-ID: header. Hopefully, upgrading AspEmail will fix that part of the problem.

Note that very few of our customers will block E-mail based on any of those three tests, or the total weight of 7.

Declude JunkMail: The advanced anti-spam solution for IMail mailservers.
Declude Virus: Catches known viruses and is the leader in mailserver vulnerability detection.
Find out what you've been missing: Ask about our free 30-day evaluation.