We do that already and it works fine.  However, I know that there is a much
higher probability that any mail that passes through the backup MX is spam,
so I want to add additional weight just because it comes through the backup
MX.

Rob

Jeff wrote:

>Use the IPBYPASS %sec mx ip% feature within the GLOBAL.CFG file.  It will
skip the ip address of your secondary mx record >and run the check on the ip
address of the originating server.