I'm breaking down and getting Declude Pro.

In my back of the napkin analysis of the spam that is weighted in the gray
area (HOLD), but it is truly spam, some high percentage of it went straight
for my backup MX.

By adding a little bit of weight, I'm expecting that the total weight will
be sufficient to push it over the edge into (DELETE).  (We don't actually
delete, but our review is much less thorough than e-mail that gets a HOLD
weight).

Rob