-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Kami Razvan
Sent: Thursday, October 30, 2003 4:00 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [Declude.JunkMail] SPAMCOP Account

Dan..

BE VERY CAREFUL IF YOU DO THIS...

We were doing this and once someone from the list sent me an email with
bunch of keywords in it.. The system automatically forwarded it to the
SPAMCop account.

If you do this make sure you review every spam that goes into your
account and approve them knowing it is a spam and not someone that just
happen to send you bunch of words in your filter file.

Regards,
Kami