REVDNS is excellent for giving negative weight. For example,

REVDNS  -5      CONTAINS        .ipswitch.com

will subtract 5 from messages sent from IPs with a reverse DNS containing
.ipswitch.com.

If you have it in your global.cfg, this line in the header

will tell you exactly the reverse DNS of the sender for each message.

Paul Navarre