Better yet, create a IP4R query for the most offending countries:

i.e. China, Brazil, Argentina.

I find this incredibly useful:
http://blackholes.us

Best Regards,

Phillip B. Holmes

Note that COUNTRIES checks all hops, and COUNTRY checks only the last
hop.  I attached a quick filter to this note that makes use of the
COUNTRIES functionality as well as many other checks for foreign TLD's
considering that spammers will now randomize all of the addresses, and
they often randomize as a foreign country.  In the very least, this file
has the entire list from IANA as well as all of the other known domains
that I am aware of.

Matt