Here's the text from the spamattach email.

I would recommend trying to latest interim release, from http://www.declude.com/release/176i/declude.exe . There have been several changes in the interim release that may affect how this situation is handled.

If it continues with the latest interim release, the next step will be the debug mode.

Declude JunkMail: The advanced anti-spam solution for IMail mailservers.
Declude Virus: Catches known viruses and is the leader in mailserver vulnerability detection.
Find out what you've been missing: Ask about our free 30-day evaluation.