i would be interested....

----- Original Message -----
From: "Daniel Grotjan" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, November 06, 2003 6:03 PM
Subject: RE: [Declude.JunkMail] Opinions on web interface

> I originally thought about trying to build a more customizable version of
this to try and market, but I got busy with some other projects and never
did it.  After reading all of the responses to the web interface today it
kind of re-sparked my interest in it.

> Is there an interest in purchasing a web interface like this if it were
fairly inexpensive?  The one I built appears integrated with our Imail web
messaging to the end user.  If there is enough interest in it for me to
spend the time, I will probably set up a form for feature suggestions.  I
could build a generic interface like the sceenshot I have, and possibly
another version where you can modify by individual declude test.