Marc Catuogno wrote:

Please excuse my ignorance again, but since I have updated my Declude to
include the EASYNET-DYNA test someone who is sending from an optimum
online account is getting caught by this test. Are all of optonline's
servers listed by this test? Or is something else going on with this
guy's optonline? Maybe I'm just tired...

That would be quite hard to figure out, but it is likely that if they have one block, they have many listed. Again, you can counterbalance for that reverse DNS setting or all the local blocks of IP's, even up to the B level if it makes it easier to do. DUL lists shouldn't be scored very high anyway because FP's are common enough and if you aren't whitelisting AUTH, it will definitely pick up some stuff. It's important to understand which tests have a high likelihood of interacting with others when you add them, such as DUL tests, foreign-type tests, bulk mail tests, etc. It's a balancing act where too few of one type can let too much in and too many of one type can create those FP's. Scoring of course should be considered as a component of all related tests. At least that's the way I look at it. Maybe you should be trimming back on the EASYNET-DYNA and forged from address scores. I might get some of this stuff to 70% of my fail weight with those tests, but it's still passing through and it's helpful with blocking. Your userbase might of course be more challenging in other respects as well.

Matt

--- [This E-mail was scanned for viruses by Declude Virus (http://www.declude.com)]