I don't know how hard it would be, but what about just adding in a "pre" filter in the
spamdomains test that will bypass the test.  Like:

Spamdomains.txt:

[RDNS excluded from check]

ebay.com
greetingcardvendor.com

[includes]
.yahoo.com
@msn.com
etc, etc

This would also allow us to build our list of acceptable excluded addresses together,
further improving the tests accuracy.

Jason