>And this in junkmail_blockedsendrs.cfg:
>
>sweet-n-sour.com        domain (@cooldude.sweet-n-sour.com) sends spam
>
>I do see BLOCKEDSENDERS firing for other things, but not for this. I'm
>assuming my error is in junkmail_blockedsenders.cfg, right? Should I
>change it to @cooldude.sweet-n-sour.com and just hope they don't send
>from other sub-domains?

In this case, it's time for the debug mode. To use the debug mode, you can change the "LOGLEVEL LOW" line in \IMail\Declude\global.cfg to "LOGLEVEL DEBUG". Then, after an E-mail gets through that should have failed the BLOCKEDSENDERS test, you can then switch back to "LOGLEVEL LOW" (the debug mode adds huge amounts of information to the log file). You can then send me the \IMail\spool\dec####.log file (as an attachment, NOT sent from web messaging), and I can take a look at it to see what is happening.

Declude JunkMail: The advanced anti-spam solution for IMail mailservers.
Declude Virus: Catches known viruses and is the leader in mailserver vulnerability detection.
Find out what you've been missing: Ask about our free 30-day evaluation.