Aha! Another one hasn't been sent yet, but I think I see it already:

12/05/2003 14:17:34.980 Q03fd3cc fromfile: Starting BLOCKEDSENDERS
12/05/2003 14:17:34.980 Q03fd3cc fromfile: Done with BLOCKEDSENDERS [2 lines
processed]

I had three lines, but only two cariage return line feeds. I think I've
fixed it:

12/05/2003 14:18:09.481 Q041f39c fromfile: Starting BLOCKEDSENDERS
12/05/2003 14:18:09.497 Q041f39c fromfile: Done with BLOCKEDSENDERS [3 lines
processed]

Thanks!

~Brad

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of R. Scott Perry
Sent: Friday, December 05, 2003 10:47 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [Declude.JunkMail] Help with 'fromfile'

> >And this in junkmail_blockedsendrs.cfg:
> >
> >sweet-n-sour.com        domain (@cooldude.sweet-n-sour.com) sends spam
> >
> >I do see BLOCKEDSENDERS firing for other things, but not for this.
> >I'm assuming my error is in junkmail_blockedsenders.cfg, right?
> >Should I change it to @cooldude.sweet-n-sour.com and just hope they
> >don't send from other sub-domains?

In this case, it's time for the debug mode.  To use the debug mode, you can
change the "LOGLEVEL LOW" line in \IMail\Declude\global.cfg to "LOGLEVEL
DEBUG".  Then, after an E-mail gets through that should have failed the
BLOCKEDSENDERS test, you can then switch back to "LOGLEVEL LOW" (the debug
mode adds huge amounts of information to the log file).  You can then send
me the \IMail\spool\dec####.log file (as an attachment, NOT sent from web
messaging), and I can take a look at it to see what is happening.

Declude JunkMail: The advanced anti-spam solution for IMail mailservers.
Declude Virus: Catches known viruses and is the leader in mailserver
vulnerability detection.
Find out what you've been missing: Ask about our free 30-day evaluation.

http://www.mail-archive.com.