> >How do the names get added to the list (or web-o-trust)?
>
> By getting someone to trust them.
>
> For example, we're asking that our customers let us know that
> they have set up a WOT file, and we add them to our WOT file,
> which a lot of people already trust.

Hi Scott,

As an ISP we host several webspaces of our customers and have full control
of it.

It's possible (and considerable) to set up a script that creates
web-o-trust.txt files for all this customers on their own webspace and so
create our "little trusted network"?

Makes this any sense if all this customers send out messages over the same
MTA (and IP)?

Final question: If I've setup up this txt file. What else shoild I do? How
my declude know which other IP's are WOT-whitelisted?

Markus