-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of R. Scott Perry
Sent: Tuesday, December 16, 2003 4:10 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [Declude.JunkMail] JunkMail config files...

>I have been using JunkMail Pro for about a year.  I only make minor changes
>to the standard config files because I've never had the time to learn about
>all the ever changing spam tests, etc.  The only action I take on spam is
>prefix the subject with "SPAM:" and send it on to the user for their
>consideration.  Right now I probably only catch 60% of the spam messages
due
>to the poor way my files are configed.
>
>Is anyone willing to share with me (or others on the list in my situation)
>good set of config files that are effective at catching spam but not too
>many false positives on legit email?

The first thing you should do is download the latest
\IMail\Declude\global.cfg file from
http://www.declude.com/junkmail/manual.htm .  Since August, there have been
a lot of changes to the spam tests that are likely accounting for the very
poor capture rate you are seeing (a number of tests were killed off by
spammers, and there are some new tests).

Declude JunkMail: The advanced anti-spam solution for IMail mailservers.
Declude Virus: Catches known viruses and is the leader in mailserver
vulnerability detection.
Find out what you've been missing: Ask about our free 30-day evaluation.