I have been told many times that MPower will create an RDNS entry, but
only the using the standard format for all MPower RDNS entries (which is
obviously inaccurate).

I would love to have it changed to reflect our company name.  Can you
forward the name of your contact or have them contact me?

Thanks,

Todd Holt
Xidix Technologies, Inc
Las Vegas, NV  USA
www.xidix.com
702.319.4349

IPs I
> > > haven't used yet. If anyone looks my IPs up they will see
something
> > like:
> > > Number.freedom2be.net as reverse DNS. This is basically telling
them
> > that
> > > "freedom2be.net" is the operator of the IP address.
> > >
> > > 3) Shouldn't all mail servers on the internet have a reverse DNS
entry
> > > with some valid "administrative" domain name?  We use
"freedom2be.net"
> > > exclusively for our reverse DNS entries. As our mail server is
> > multi-homed
> > > with many different domains. If someone needs to contact the
> > appropriate
> > > owner of the IP, say our mail server was doing something "bad"
(which
> > it
> > > never has) they would know that "freedom2be.net" is the domain to
> > email.
> > > (such as [EMAIL PROTECTED]) Isn't this a good idea?
> > >
> > > --Jason
> > > [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> > >

> > > ---
> > > [This E-mail was scanned for viruses by Declude Virus
> > > (http://www.declude.com)]
> > >
> > > ---
> > > This E-mail came from the Declude.JunkMail mailing list.  To
> > > unsubscribe, just send an E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED], and
> > > type "unsubscribe Declude.JunkMail".  The archives can be found
> > > at http://www.mail-archive.com.
> > > ---
> > > [This E-mail scanned for viruses by Declude Virus
> > > (http://www.declude.com)]
> >

> > ---
> > [This E-mail scanned for viruses by Declude Virus
> > (http://www.declude.com)]
> >
> > ---
> > [This E-mail was scanned for viruses by Declude Virus
> > (http://www.declude.com)]
> >
> > ---
> > This E-mail came from the Declude.JunkMail mailing list.  To
> > unsubscribe, just send an E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED], and
> > type "unsubscribe Declude.JunkMail".  The archives can be found
> > at http://www.mail-archive.com.

> (http://www.declude.com)]

> [This E-mail scanned for viruses by Declude Virus
> (http://www.declude.com)]

---
[This E-mail scanned for viruses by Declude Virus (http://www.declude.com)]