John,

I remember you did a survey awhile back on problems with Imail/etc. Were the results of that ever posted?

Darrell
Check Out DLAnalyzer a comprehensive reporting tool for
Declude Junkmail Logs - http://www.dlanalyzer.com

John Tolmachoff (Lists) writes:

For the majority, W2K3 is the way to go if you are able to. Ipswitch does
support running Imail on W2K3.

There are some possible issues.

1. Running MS DSN service on W2K3 WITH Imail Anti-Spam DNS tests is a
problem.

2. Some issues have been reported on the Imail list when the server
processes a high volume of messages per day. Nothing seems to be conclusive
as far as I know to date, and from the posts, I have not seen a definite
pattern.

John Tolmachoff
Engineer/Consultant/Owner
eServices For You