Here is a couple of quick stats from the responses:

Of those using Windows Server 2003 at the time;

0-5K messages per day           4
5K-10K messages per day         2
10K-20K messages per day        2
20K-30K messages per day        1
30K-50K messages per day        0
50K-75K messages per day        1
75K-100K messages per day       0
100K or more per day            1

Now, how can you see a pattern with those amounts of respondes with problems
on W2K3 compared to W2K?

John Tolmachoff
Engineer/Consultant/Owner
eServices For You