-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:Declude.JunkMail-
[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Matthew Bramble
Sent: Saturday, January 03, 2004 3:44 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [Declude.JunkMail] Any thoughts on blocking bounce messages
from spam? spam? spam? spam? spam? spam? spam? spam? spam?

That ain't all of it by far actually.  A very common one is also
mailer-daemon@, however these are often customized, for instance
[EMAIL PROTECTED], or bounce@, postmaster@, etc.  To have a complete
filter, you would need to figure out the body text that is unique to
each of the mail servers and some ISP's as well.

Time to start testing.  This is problematic because a good filter for
this can't FP on legit E-mail, and you can't make use of weighting for
it to work if you are going to try to put this stuff in a sub-directory.

Matt

John Tolmachoff (Lists) wrote:

I'm surprised that I haven't been hearing more people talking about this
issue.

I have been seeing it, but have been extremely busy with other stuff.

Right

now, those are being caught to HOLD with filtering on MAILFROM CONTAINS

<>.

John Tolmachoff
Engineer/Consultant/Owner
eServices For You