From: Matt [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, January 16, 2004 12:27 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [Declude.JunkMail] AOL on SPAMCOP

How?  I'm not a SpamCop member nor am I aware of any method to alert them to such problems.  Also, IronPort took over SpamCop, and although Julian is still involved, it's possible that someone else is calling the shots???  Maybe IronPort broke this accidentally?

If someone wants to send me an address that definitely gets read, I'll gladly do my community service and alert them to the problem.  If this is limited to members only, maybe a member could forward a link to one or several of the posts in this thread.

I'd be surprised though if they aren't aware of such a big issue though, but you never know.

Thanks,

Matt

Andy Schmidt wrote:
>>  SpamCop has a very serious and obvious problem, and I think it might be the result of a bug or something because clearly this wasn't always the case.  Imperfect as they may be, SpamCop could fix this problem and greatly improve on their present reliability. <<

Sorry for stating the obvious... Have you considered reporting a suspected bug to SpamCop - that may yield better results. I don't believe Julian monitors this list.

MailPure custom filters for Declude JunkMail Pro.
http://www.mailpure.com/software/