Title: Message

Thanks to everyone who responded with some advice to my problem, even including one phone call.    It appears the problem began when I added the "FORGINGVIRUS  bagel" line to my virus.cfg file.  Following Scott's advice, and updating to the newest interim release has fixed the problem.

Thanks once again.

Jeffrey

Jeffrey Di Gregorio

Systems Administrator

Pacific School of Religion

510-849-8283

My spool directory just started filling up recently and Imail is not delivering any messages to local mailboxes.  It appears to be sending messages outbound.  I am using Imail v 7.07 with declude junkmail and virus 1.77 i12.  I have moved all the Q*, D* files from the spool directory to another directory and tried again, but the spool directory is only filling up once again.  Any help or ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Jeffrey

Jeffrey Di Gregorio

Systems Administrator