-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Sanford
Whiteman
Sent: Saturday, February 07, 2004 11:47 AM
To: Joe Wolf
Subject: Re[2]: [Declude.JunkMail] JunkMail User Friendly Interface

> Someone  with  some  skills could probably come up with a user front
> end  of  some  kind  (biggest  problem that comes to my mind is that
> there's  no  real  web  server  on an Imail box. I don't know if you
> could use the Ipswitch features or not.)

We've  built  several user self-configuration interfaces using IMail's
built-in  web  server,  thus preserving single sign-on, look-and-feel,
and simplicity.

Each  project  like  this  is  unique,  so  there's no one prepackaged
interface. Feel free to contact me off-list for further discussion.

--Sandy

Sanford Whiteman, Chief Technologist
Broadleaf Systems, a division of
Cypress Integrated Systems, Inc.
e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

SpamAssassin plugs into Declude!
    http://www.mailmage.com/download/software/freeutils/SPAMC32/Release/

unsubscribe, just send an E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED], and type
"unsubscribe Declude.JunkMail".  The archives can be found at
http://www.mail-archive.com.