-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Terry Fritts
Sent: Sunday, February 08, 2004 4:50 AM
To: Jason
Subject: Re[4]: [Declude.JunkMail] JunkMail User Friendly Interface

> Someone about 2 months ago had posted that they had a page built into
> Imail Web Messaging that had 3 or 4 "custom" settings, like "no
> filter", "medium" "High" and "whitelist only".

One from Sanford:

> It  can  be built using the IMail Web Messaging interface, but I don't

> think  anybody's  come up with a one-size solution yet. A rather wordy
> sample   is   at  http://webmail.cypressintegrated.com:8383.  See  the
> SPAManager Settings areas.
>
> Username: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Password: blue

And another from Erik Hjelholt:

referencing:  https://ss.alberni.net/spamcontrol/Login.asp
              'declude' and the password is 'junkmail'

unsubscribe, just send an E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED], and type
"unsubscribe Declude.JunkMail".  The archives can be found at
http://www.mail-archive.com.