From: Bennie
Sent: Thursday, February 26, 2004 5:18 AM
Subject: [Declude.JunkMail] Imail nul

 Hello all,

I may be beating a dead horse, but I cant seem to find any threads that talk about this.

Back when I first got declude and was using it with my imail system I setup the following in Imail.

1) Made a user mailbox: test
    made all mail forward to: nul

2) Set up an Aliases: nobody
    made it resolve to: test

all mail that was not sent to a valid user name will be passed to the
alias "nobody". Which will resolve to "test". As the mail arrives in "test"
it is deleted.

but when I iupgraded my Imail.. this test does not seem to work anymore.  Very confused. Please help

Bennie