From: "R. Scott Perry" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Sunday, February 29, 2004 8:39 AM
Subject: Re: [Declude.JunkMail] Possible Missing JM Log lines in 1.75

>I'm on 1.75, with LogLevel MID.
>
>In parsing the JM log, I noticed the oddity below
>
>02/27/2004 00:03:26 Qcf9a013b030eb667 From:
><mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>[EMAIL PROTECTED] To:
><mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>[EMAIL PROTECTED]  IP: 141.158.231.134 ID: 061A40A1F2
>02/27/2004 00:03:26 Qcf9d01b00336bec4 nNOLEGITCONTENT:-3 .  Total weight
= -3
>02/27/2004 00:03:26 Qcf9d01b00336bec4 R1 Message OK
>02/27/2004 00:03:58 Qcfba00c803103145 AHBL:6 SBL:7 SORBS-SPAM:9 SPAMCOP:9
>nIPNOTINMX:-3 .  Total weight = 28
>Notice the middle two lines for queuename Qcf9d01b00336bec4...  There is
>no From/To line for this queuename... I checked the whole logfile.
>
>Is this by design because the message ended up with a negative weight?  Is
>there any way we can guarantee that a From/To line will always exist?

With v1.75, that line would only appear if an action was taken on the
E-mail or if it was whitelisted.  With the latest beta, though, it will
always appear if you use LOGLEVEL MID or higher.

Declude JunkMail: The advanced anti-spam solution for IMail mailservers
since 2000.
Declude Virus: Catches known viruses and is the leader in mailserver
vulnerability detection.
Find out what you've been missing: Ask for a free 30-day evaluation.