I am trying to get the Declude & iMail modified header to an external
program. (X refs)

I've tried:
mytest      external     nonzero     "my_program.exe %HEADERS%"    1     0

and:
mytest      external     nonzero     "my_program.exe"    1     0   (and
reading the D.file)

also:
mytest      external     nonzero     "my_program.exe %DATE% %TIME% %INOROUT%
%WEIGHT% %MAILFROM% %ALLRECIPTS% %TESTSFAILED%"

(in this example WEIGHT is always "0", and ALLRECPIS return (recp1 recp2
recp3) instaed of ("recp1 recp2 recp3") same with TESTSFAILED.

I need the info above or something like:
mytest      external     nonzero     "my_program.exe %DECLDEHEADER%" of all
email including DELETED that I can parse myself.

Any ideas?

Chuck