Just a personal pet peeve:

Irregardless is not a word:
http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=irregardless%20

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of John Tolmachoff
(Lists)
Sent: Wednesday, March 10, 2004 2:45 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [Declude.JunkMail] OT: Imail Queue manager and gateway

You can not disable the Queue Manager. That is the delivery process, to
where ever the message is to be delivered. DNS cache can be disabled if
desired, irregardless of Imail configuration or use.

John Tolmachoff
Engineer/Consultant/Owner
eServices For You

http://www.mail-archive.com.