So

I have received over 2,000,000 emails today for just one domain name, its
been interesting and I have been trying to stop this myself and am having
little or no luck at all figuring out what to do.

After looking at the headers of the e-mails I have found that he/she/basturd
has many many ip's (or spoofing of IP's) at their disposal.

Any suggestions on what to do? Basically this person, nay jacka** is sending
a dictionary/whatevertheywanttoputin to the company (particular domain).

Frustrated

Darryl Koster