-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Harry
Vanderzand
Sent: Friday, March 19, 2004 12:52 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [Declude.JunkMail] Detecting disguised url's in headers

Where is this set in imail?  Is it antispam of imail as we do not use
it.

Harry Vanderzand
inTown Internet & Computer Services
11 Belmont Ave. W.
Kitchener, ON
N2M 1L2
519-741-1222
Did you know we offer:
- Province wide dial-up and high speed internet access
- Web accessible email with anti-spam\antivirus protection
- Computer hardware sales and service
- Experienced website developers