-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Harry
Vanderzand
Sent: Friday, March 19, 2004 1:32 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [Declude.JunkMail] Detecting disguised url's in headers

I am not sure if my request here is being understood.

I would not want to mark all messages with an IP in the url as spam.
Only those messages that use %nnn%nnn%nnn etc.  When you view source of
an html message you can see this kind of coding. As in this case:
//205.159.%372.%32%30/mort/

We always do a view source and take the url out of the source and then
blacklist that, for those messages that were no caught by anti-spam at
the time.

I do not know what that process is called and have only ever seen it in
source code of certain spam e-mail

Harry Vanderzand
inTown Internet & Computer Services
11 Belmont Ave. W.
Kitchener, ON
N2M 1L2
519-741-1222
Did you know we offer:
- Province wide dial-up and high speed internet access
- Web accessible email with anti-spam\antivirus protection
- Computer hardware sales and service
- Experienced website developers