> > >Subject: Re: Brochure
> > >(332)
> >
> >If you look at line 332 in the subjectfilter.txt file, it should have
> >the text that caused the SUBJECTFILTER test to be triggered.
> >
> >This is whats on line 332
> >SUBJECT 30 CONTAINS room
>
> I would try checking the lines just before and after that one, in case
> of a line numbering discrepancy.

On that note Scott, any chance that in a future version the actual line of
text caught could be listed in the failure?  Like:

Message failed SUBJECTFILTER (332 room)

Or if not in the headers, how about in the log, maybe at only HIGH
level?  Sure would help when tuning filters since I might add a half
dozen lines to a filter between when the message failed and I look at
the SPAM folder.

Thanks for Declude whether you do this or not.  :)

Jeff