-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Butch Andrews
Sent: Thursday, March 25, 2004 1:36 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [Declude.JunkMail] Help

I think that your sniffer update is corrupt. Do a manual update by executing
the autoSNF.cmd file from a dos prompt and get a fresh download.
In addition if you are trying the new beta version with a persistent
instance, you might consider going back to the original version. The problem
might be either or both but occurred for me last night and this is what it
took to get sniffer back up.

-Butch

http://www.mail-archive.com.