Scott,

...and all this time I was banking on this being possible.

Is there another variable available like %CURRENTWEIGHT% that could be used for this purpose (whatever SKIPIFWEIGHT uses)? I recall Sandy releasing a SpamD port back in January that included at least the hooks for this, but I was under the impression that Declude supported it (my fault for assuming I guess).

This isn't at all important for the Size test, but it would be impossible to create a bypass function for Sniffer based on weight if this wasn't available. Some 60%-70% of the messages hitting Sniffer are already well above my Drop weight, and with some work on a trusted local whitelist (in DNS), I could also skip this test (and others) if under a certain weight.

I've been trying hard to solve my own issues where possible without asking for new functionality to Declude, but I'm afraid that I might have to again ask :)

Thanks,

Matt

R. Scott Perry wrote:

The %WEIGHT% is supposed to be passed into the script so that it can decide whether or not to fully run or immediately quit, but I can't get it to quit. Although this isn't critical for this one script, it is definitely the main component of the Sniffer bypassed that I would like to also put together.

The problem here is that the %WEIGHT% variable isn't calculated until after all the tests are run. I don't believe there is a way to pass an external program the current weight of the E-mail at the time the test is run.

Declude JunkMail: The advanced anti-spam solution for IMail mailservers since 2000.
Declude Virus: Ultra reliable virus detection and the leader in mailserver vulnerability detection.
Find out what you've been missing: Ask for a free 30-day evaluation.

-- ===================================================== MailPure custom filters for Declude JunkMail Pro. http://www.mailpure.com/software/ =====================================================

--- [This E-mail was scanned for viruses by Declude Virus (http://www.declude.com)]