Did you send Scott a Christmas card?

:)

Jason

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Markus Gufler
Sent: Wednesday, April 07, 2004 4:38 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [Declude.JunkMail] Passing weight to Externalplus test

> There is now an interim 1.79i3 at

WOW!
I have to analyze Matt's and Sanford's messages/spelling/psycology.

How the hell it's possible to have such a fast reaction (8 minutes!!!)
for such a request?

No doubt, support issues are resolved very fast. Also realy important
things like EZIP. This is important and good.

But I'm asking for month's now for "simple" new features that in the
meantime was repeated several times by other customers...  still
waiting....

Can't imagine what I'm doing wrong here.

Markus  :-(

unsubscribe, just send an E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED], and type
"unsubscribe Declude.JunkMail".  The archives can be found at
http://www.mail-archive.com.