I know [EMAIL PROTECTED] has new filters out in his Beta area that don't utilize the
anti-gibberish test.
There is just a gibberish and a gibberish-sub tests.

Scott Fisher
Director of IT
Farm Progress Companies

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 04/14/04 09:57AM >>>
I have been using the SPAM filters from MailPure and I have notices that
the Anti-Gibberish Test has been triggered a lot more than the Gibberish
test (5:1 ratio)  The Anti-Gibberish Test has been causing a lot of SPAM
to go through by applying negative weight to the message.  I was
wondering if there was a way to skip the Anti-Gibberish Test if the
Gibberish is not triggered.  (This goes to all the test that contain an
"Anti-" test)

Isaias Hernandez
Internet Tech Support
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

---
[This E-mail was scanned for viruses by Declude Virus]