on 4/19/04 5:30 PM, David Dresler wrote:

> For the most part, its a great new test and is working well.
> However, i've noticed that Entourage seems to be getting caught.

Yes, I can confirm this (I'm using Entourage). I've also noticed that some
other e-mail clients are having the same problem (Apple's Mail for one).

I sure wish (here I go again) that we could have a NOTCONTAINS filter
action. If we had that command we (an ISP) could use this test and the
CMDSPACE test with filters like

LOCALHELOISIP -

SKIPIFWEIGHT  100
TESTSFAILED   END   NOTCONTAINS    HELOISIP
REMOTEIP      -10   CONTAINS       (an ACS subnet)
REMOTEIP      -10   CONTAINS       (another ACS subnet)

LOCALCMDSPACE -

SKIPIFWEIGHT  100
TESTSFAILED   END   NOTCONTAINS    CMDSPACE
REMOTEIP      -10   CONTAINS       (an ACS subnet)
REMOTEIP      -10   CONTAINS       (another ACS subnet)

to neutralize the failed HELOISIP and CMDSPACE tests for my local users (due
to the e-mail client they are using).

Later,
Greg