Greg,

NOTCONTAINS would be incredibly helpful for lots of filters, though of course all forms of NOT filters would be good addition, but NOTCONTAINS is the most flexible and therefore capable, especially to defeat a counterbalancing filter so that it doesn't credit too much.  I've been holding back on asking about this again (along with other NOT's), but since you mentioned it...

As far as your issue is concerned, I'm sure you probably have a reason for this, but you might consider whitelisting your own address space and using Hijack for spam prevention.  If you were on IMail 8, WHITELIST AUTH and PREWHITELIST ON wouldn't be bad ideas either if you required AUTH.  For anyone doing filtering on things like HELO, REVDNS, CMDSPACE and SPAMHEADERS, it helps to exclude hosted/outgoing traffic from such filters.  I believe that Entourage on a Mac will fail CMDSPACE, at least sometimes fail this new HELOIP test, and it's possible that they will also fail SPAMHEADERS if you don't turn off scoring hits on a missing Message-ID (Outlook 2003 fails this on a direct connection at least, and it seems that Entourage has many of the same behaviors).  Just a general FYI since some around here might not have happened upon these issues.

Matt