Good work, but far too large even if processing "only" 10000 message/day.
CPU (P4 2,8 GHz) usage goes up to 100% after enabling this tests on our
server.

After running this test for some minutes I can see that the small SURBL
filter seems to be more effective then the large filter files.

SURBL has catched 23 spams (4 without a result from the two other tests)
BESURBL has catched 5 spams (1 without a result from the two other tests)
SASURBL has catched 21 spams (2 without a result from the two other tests)

SURBL actually is 17 kb in size.
BESURBL actually is 208 kb in size.
SASURBL actually is 339 kb in size.

Have a nice weekend.