Currently, to the best of my knowledge, 'rhsbl' tests in Declude only work on the Mail From and not the reverse DNS value.  I'm interested in the reverse DNS value to be added.

BTW, there are a couple of additional tests that MailPolice added at the end of April that weren't on that list:
adv.rhs.mailpolice.com (http://rhs.mailpolice.com/index.php#rhsadv)
Domains used by e-mail marketers. This includes legitimate opt-in subscription mailing lists and newsletters. This list should never be used to block e-mail in site-wide configurations! It will surely block legitimate and important e-mail that users have opted-in to receive. This should only be used by user-configurable filters, or possibly as a white-list for people who wish to receive solicited advertising.

webmail.rhs.mailpolice.com (http://rhs.mailpolice.com/changes.php)
For listing webmail providers (Matt's note: this could be useful in a combination filter).
Matt