From: "R. Scott Perry" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, May 04, 2004 7:18 AM
Subject: Re: [Declude.JunkMail] NJABL:NJABL Open Relay / Dynamic IP Conflict

>Any chance of getting an AND / AND NOT kind of test so we could set up
>different weights for an open proxy depending on whether it shows up on a
>DUL or DYNA list?
>I htink this functionality has been requested before, but in a different
>context. I cannot recall what that was.

It has been requested before, and is something we definitely want to do --
however, it is a fairly complex feature to add, so it may take some time
before it is added.

Declude JunkMail: The advanced anti-spam solution for IMail mailservers
since 2000.
Declude Virus: Ultra reliable virus detection and the leader in mailserver
vulnerability detection.
Find out what you've been missing: Ask for a free 30-day evaluation.