Thanks I have disabled both and still have high CPU usage. I run inoculate
as my virus protection as well but do not think it is really the problem.

In that case, you can go to the Task Manager, click on the Processes tab, and then click the CPU button. That will sort the processes by CPU usage, with the offender(s) at the top.

I viewed the processes and I am still seeing 40 to 60 simultaneous  declude
calls with the same number of inoculate calls.

Did you make any DNS changes (switching DNS servers in the IMail SMTP settings, for example)? That could cause the Declude.exe processes to stay in memory.

Are viruses getting caught? If inoculate is not responding, the processes would stay in memory a long time (and viruses would not get caught).

Declude JunkMail: The advanced anti-spam solution for IMail mailservers since 2000.
Declude Virus: Ultra reliable virus detection and the leader in mailserver vulnerability detection.
Find out what you've been missing: Ask for a free 30-day evaluation.