I'm having a new experience with our mail server. Suddenly I'm getting
numerous dictionary attacks from different IP addresses. At first I blocked
the IP addresses in IMail SMTP Security, but after adding a dozen I got
tired. I'd rather detect the pattern and automatically stop it that way. Any
tips?

Keith Purtell, Web/Network Administrator
VantageMed Corporation (Kansas City office)
Voice: (816) 801-5200
Fax:   (816) 880-4776
       (800) 525-1101

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email message, including any attachments, is
message.