Actually - I used combinations of BypassWhitelisting with both the total
weight and number of recipients.

Someone who has a high weight and sends to the postmaster only, can get
through.

Someone who sends to a few people plus the postmaster, can only have a
medium weight.

Someone who sends to a whole bunch of people plus the postmaster, better
have close to 0 weight.

This way, VALID messages to postmaster can get through.  The higher the
weight, the less tolerant my system is with allowing additional recipients.

Every day a TON of messages are NOT whitelisted - because the weight and/or
the number of other recipients was too high.

Best Regards
Andy Schmidt

Phone:  +1 201 934-3414 x20 (Business)
Fax:    +1 201 934-9206