-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of R. Scott Perry
Sent: Monday, July 12, 2004 9:23 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [Declude.JunkMail] SPF and MTLDB Issue?

>I know the list has been flooded, but I can not get any of these tests
>working, anyone have any advice?

What lines do you have in your global.cfg that begin with SPF?

We are looking into an issue where the MTLDB may not be returning positive

Declude JunkMail: The advanced anti-spam solution for IMail mailservers
since 2000.
Declude Virus: Ultra reliable virus detection and the leader in mailserver
vulnerability detection.
Find out what you've been missing: Ask for a free 30-day evaluation.