I keep getting spam from Hong Kong that is whitelisted. According to the Declude logs, it's because
he's using my return address. I suspected something in the global.cfg file because there was no
weighting and none of the other tests ran. However, repeated searches of the global.cfg file (and
all other filters) does not reveal any such configuration. I don't whitelist our domain either. How
should I troubleshoot this?

Do you have your own E-mail address in your web messaging address book? That combined with AUTOWHITELIST ON would cause this behavior.

Declude JunkMail: The advanced anti-spam solution for IMail mailservers since 2000.
Declude Virus: Ultra reliable virus detection and the leader in mailserver vulnerability detection.
Find out what you've been missing: Ask for a free 30-day evaluation.