-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of R. Lee Heath
Sent: Wednesday, October 27, 2004 10:37 AM
To: Sean Fahey
Subject: Re[2]: [Declude.JunkMail] Declude and Ipswitch ICS

Funny but sadly true.

Definition:  "A sales tactic in which a bargain-priced item is used to
attract customers who are then encouraged to purchase a more expensive
similar item."

This is a punishable legal offense. I do think there is very clearly a
basis  for  action against Ipswitch here. I do think that the efficacy
of  a  lawsuit  would  be  quite  good,  particularly  a  class action
involving  lots of abused customers. I think a Federal judge's opinion
would  land  on  the  side of Imail users. That's just my own personal
opinion,  but  I  have  spent millions in legal fees regarding my more
than 30 patents.

I think the definition above says a lot about what is happening here.

--
Roger Heath
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

----- Copy of Original Message(s): -----